1. A.) Naive(adjective)- showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.
B.) The sub for the day was very naive ,but we were fine with helping her.
C.) I was naive when my mom told me to go cook dinner for the first time so I asked for help.
2. A.) Niche(noun)- Your place in the world
B.) Some people's niche in the world is to be a teacher ,but others are to be mechanics.
C.) I think my niche is to be a mechanic ,but I also think it is to be a police officer.
3. A.) Obliterate(verb)- Completely destroy or whip out
B.) On some video games they obliterate the world ,but in other games they do not.
C.) On the game the main character was about to obliterate the earth.
4. A.) Gratify(verb)- give pleasure or satisfaction
B.) It would gratify my parents if I would do the dishes without being told ,but sometimes i forget.
C.) When I eat chocolate it gratify's my taste buds.
5. A.) Infinite(adjective)- limitless or endless
B.) There are infinite numbers ,but not cars.
C.) I wish there was an infinite supply of video games.
6. A.)coefficient()-,multiplicative inverse,identity,null set,properties