1. appease(verb)-A.relieve or satisfy
B. I appease my mother when I get all the dishes done.
2. reciprocal(adjective)-A. given, felt, or done in return
B. My family can be reciprocal every now and then.
3. tedious(adjective)-A. too long, slow, or dull: tiresome or monotonous.
B. When I watch Forest Gump on the T.V. my mom always thinks its tedious or too long.
4. waver(verb)-A. become unsteady or unreliable
B. Some of my family's trust can waver.
5. adversity(noun)-A. difficulties; misfortune
B. There is a bunch of adversity in life ,but there a lot of good things that happen from it.
6. resolution()-A. a firm decision
B. People usually make resolutions for the new years ,but a lot of people forget.
7. conventional()-A. following traditional forms and genres
B. All books are conventional because they all have genres.
8. mediate()-A. settle differences
B. I had to mediate with my friends so they would be happy.
9. ensue()-A. a result or outcome
B. When you're in the hospital the tell you the ensue or outcome of your injury.